Ship is a free dating app that lets your friends set you up. Ship makes it easy to find dates for yourself or dates for your friends – and there’s a group chat so you can get advice and share profiles of other singles with each other.
Ship believes friends are just as significant as your significant other. That’s why Ship brings your inner circle into the dating experience so you can share in the meet cutes, the crushes, and the ghostings together – because even when you’re feeling very single, you should never feel alone.
Find out why Engadget says “Shipping – or swiping for a friend is taking off”.
1. Sign up and invite friends to your Ship Crew.
2. Let your Crew ship you dates. You can sit back, or join the search for that perfect match.
3. Discuss your matches with your Crew (because great dates are something to talk about).
Not single, and feel weird downloading a dating app?
Plot Twist – you can still use Ship. Ship has a different look and functionality when you sign up to help your friends find dates.
1. Sign up and select “I’m not single.”
2. Join your single friends’ Crews.
3. Ship your friends with people you deem worthy (because that’s what friends are for).
**WE’RE KIND OF A BIG DEAL**
“Dating is about to get a whole lot easier. More fun, too.” (Cosmo)
“If you have ever sent your group chat of BFFs a screenshot of your latest match…or have had to poll your squad on what the perfect opening line is…then it’s time for you to download Ship.” (AOL)
“The concept is genius. Just genius” (Bustle)
“Betches Media launched a social dating app, Ship, that is designed to bring more fun to the dating experience.” (Forbes)
“Ship is making waves in the dating app world.” (AskMen)